Thursday, November 18, 2010

More info about music, I figure I'll post some of my favorite music for anybody interested in listening new things, same disclaimer as whats on the last post, but it only applies to one or two songs. So first off is a remix of the song "I Remember" by Deadmau5 (pronounced dead-mouse). Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk-AQ4O5KiI. Also, the original (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xo8At6XEqE) is very good, I'm not sure if that's actually the video of the song, but it's alright. The other song that I wanted to talk about is "Wheres My Money" by TC. I think it is a pretty song, in my opinion, it sounds pretty similar to a lot of music by The Prodigy, but in this case it's a good thing. Here's the remix by Caspa, which I actually like better than the original. Last not but least is a song that's a little different, but still very good. It is "Slats Slats Slats" by Skrillex. I am pretty sure he is relatively new to the electronic music scene, but I will definitely keep an eye on him if any of his stuff is even half as good as this song. More to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment